BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mmhxc5
Quartz | Level 8

Hi all,

I would like to use fill patterns instead of fill colors from the ODS graphics designer app, but I could not do it. I complete the analysis with SAS and then I use the ODS graphics designer app to plot my graphs and edit the graph styles. I googled, but I could not figure out how to use fill patterns like Journal2 style within ODS Graphics Designer. I would appreciate any help on this topic.

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

When you use the ODS Graphics Designer, you can see the GTL for the current graph by selecting View->Code. You can cut and paste this code in a SAS editor and run the program to create the template. You can create the graph using PROC SGRENDER. At the time the graph is RENDERED, it checks the current style and applies the style to the template. 

In short, set the style then call SGRENDER on the template:

ods html style=Journal;
proc sgrender data=Have template=MyTmplate;
run;
ods html close;

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation