BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Viljami
Fluorite | Level 6

I cannot get my EG data into ODS Graphics Designer. If I save my dataset in work library in EG 7.15 and then open up ODS Graphics designer, I cannot see my dataset in there. How could I fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Viljami
Fluorite | Level 6

There was a way to create such library using the SAS Management Console 9.4.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

The WORK library is, by definition, "private" to every single SAS session, and is deleted when the session terminates. It cannot be used to exchange data between sessions/processes.

You need to store your data in a permanent library available to both processes.

Viljami
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for the fast reply. All instructions I've seen for ODS Graphics Designer advice accessing

data through WORK library. I think the problem is that the ODS Graphics Designer should have access to

the WORK library in the open EG session but in our server it does not and I don't know how to work around this problem.

Viljami
Fluorite | Level 6

Very well, but I do not seem to have libraries to which I could write and would be accessible to both. Is there any way to open data in ODS Graphics Designer from any location (e.g. network drives)?

Viljami
Fluorite | Level 6

There was a way to create such library using the SAS Management Console 9.4.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation