BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

On the SERIES plot, set LINEATTRS=(thickness=1) and see what you get.

Esterina
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks @DanH_sas ! It works, the line is thin now, but then how to control the dot / solid line and also the color? I just want all the same color, I have specified it but seems not working? styleattrs datacolors=('CXC00000') datalinepatterns=(dot solid);

Esterina
Obsidian | Level 7
Oh sorry... actually I see when I specified lineattrs=(thickness=1), the arrowhead size is just the same as previously with vector... so seems I have no concrete solution to make it smaller than the default size = 1
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

After further investigation, the effective minimum size for the arrowhead on the series plot cannot be smaller than 8 pixels.

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

You can force the same color by setting the color on the LINEATTRS option:

LINEPATTRS=(color=cx000000 thickness=1)

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Oh, remove the THICKRESP option as well, because that will make the line thickness vary based on the value of "m".

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

THICKRESP changes the thickness of the line based on a response variable. If you care only about the size of the arrowhead, then you probably will not require that option.

Ksharp
Super User

OK. You also could use TEXT to control ARROWHEADER size .

NOTE: you have to use UNICODE SAS to run code.

data x;
input x y x0 y0    group   x1 y1 r;
triangle=unicode('\u25B2');
cards;
0 0  1  0   1  1 0 -90
0.5 -1 0.5 1   2  0.5 1 0
0.5 0.5  1 1   3  1 1 45
;
ods graphics/attrpriority=none;
proc sgplot data=x;
styleattrs  datalinepatterns=(dash solid) ;
vector x=x y=y/group=group xorigin=x0 yorigin=y0 noarrowheads;
text x=x1 y=y1 text=triangle/group=group strip contributeoffsets=none rotate=r textattrs=(size=4);  /*<--Change this*/
run;

Ksharp_0-1708046500279.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 5 in conversation