BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
saskapa
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have created a plot  of a reverse cumulative distribution. Its contains two series. I have added  also a legend through DISCRETE LEGEND in my proc template.

some features:

I wanted it to be aligned at bottom left with border.

the location of the legend is inside.

I used displyaclipped=true.

I am also playing with the size option of the value displayed in the label through valueattrs.

The legend square box is displayed as expected, at bottom left, but I still find it to large; it impinge on my series chart. I could reduce the size of the legends label with valueattrs, and hence avoid any impinge on the series, but a reduced font size doesn't make the label easy to read.

I noticed, though, that inside the legend, the two lines referring to each of my series are too wide ( almost half of the width of my legend box)...If I could reduce the width ( length) of those lines , I would then reduce the size of my legend box....Is there a way to controls how the lines symbols in the legend are displayed in terms of width/length ?

saskapa

1 REPLY 1
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

Please provide the PROC TEMPLATE code and the data to run it by using PROC SGRENDER.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation