BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JonathanNitzan
Calcite | Level 5

I'm using Proc Template (Layout Lattice) and wonder if there is a way to to change the color of my axes. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
ger15xxhcker
Quartz | Level 8

Yes, it is possible to change the color of your axes when using Proc Template with Layout Lattice. To accomplish this you will need to use the LAYOUT AXIS statement in the same way as with Proc GChart. For example, to change the color of the left axis to purple, you would use the following code:

layout axis=left color=purple;

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Yes you can; but the code for doing that depends on whether your axes internal to each cell or external for each row and column. Can you show us your template (or at least a reduced version that shows your layout structure and layout options)? 

JonathanNitzan
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your answer. Enclose is my program with the relevant Proc Template.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation