BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KRA15
Fluorite | Level 6

I am creating a gif using proc template with overlaid pie and bar charts using monthly data from Dec 1999 - Dec 2001 (attached excel sheet).

I want to annotate each graph with its respective date displayed on the chart. However, when I annotate the charts with the date column, every date is is laid on top of each other, creating a mess in the lower right corner.

How would I go about labeling each graph with its corresponding date?

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

You need to find some way to describe which "year" or annotation goes where on the graph.

It likely doesn't help that you are calling your variable "year" one that has monthly data, or at least that is what it looks like from the XLSX you reference.

If you look at the values in your annotate data set is suspect that you will find all of text is told to be displayed at the same location

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation