BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rkbright
Obsidian | Level 7
Are there any options for accessing VI for self learning and development? I noticed it’s not available via the 30 day learning subscription. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LizGoldberg
SAS Employee

Hi @rkbright, I was just looking in the SAS Learning Subscription trial.  There should be 2 SAS Visual Investigator (VI) self-paced courses in that subscription:

• SAS Visual Investigator: Analysis and Investigation
  • SAS Visual Investigator: Building the Interface

These are located in the Solutions area, then scroll to the Fraud and Security Intelligence > Investigations area.

SAS Partners can access their SAS Visual Investigator training through our PartnerNet Learning Boards. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LizGoldberg
SAS Employee

Hi @rkbright, I was just looking in the SAS Learning Subscription trial.  There should be 2 SAS Visual Investigator (VI) self-paced courses in that subscription:

• SAS Visual Investigator: Analysis and Investigation
  • SAS Visual Investigator: Building the Interface

These are located in the Solutions area, then scroll to the Fraud and Security Intelligence > Investigations area.

SAS Partners can access their SAS Visual Investigator training through our PartnerNet Learning Boards. 

rkbright
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks, I’ll check it out!
rkbright
Obsidian | Level 7
I did not realize the SAS Virtual Lab is available as well!