BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Idanar
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi SAS Support team,

I encountered an issue that when I'm trying to define Suppressed event queue function to one of my clients' queues, it just won't save my preferences.
I'm saving the domain properties (like in the image below)

Idanar_0-1680597836647.png

and when I'm closing the window and re-open it (re-open the domain), it just go back to "(none)"

Idanar_1-1680597977736.png

There is a bug or something? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Idan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
_austin_
SAS Employee

This is a bug. The UI is recording your selection when you save the domain. The error is when the ui tries to display the domain details page, it is always showing that field as empty.

You can confirm that the value has been saved by making a request for the information about your domain in your browser. The URL pattern is 

/server:port/svi-alert/domains/{domain-id}

You will get back a JSON string which should include something like 

... ,"suppressQueueId":"home_for_suppressed_events", ...

I have created a defect in our internal tracking system on your behalf. As Michelle suggested in her reply, create a tech support track if you want to follow up with tech support on the fix. (reference VIPR-41146).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Idanar
Obsidian | Level 7

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

MBergeron
SAS Employee

I would open a tech support track if you are seeing some type of error.  They should be able to confirm proper behavior for you. https://www.sas.com/en_us/contact/technical-support.html

_austin_
SAS Employee

This is a bug. The UI is recording your selection when you save the domain. The error is when the ui tries to display the domain details page, it is always showing that field as empty.

You can confirm that the value has been saved by making a request for the information about your domain in your browser. The URL pattern is 

/server:port/svi-alert/domains/{domain-id}

You will get back a JSON string which should include something like 

... ,"suppressQueueId":"home_for_suppressed_events", ...

I have created a defect in our internal tracking system on your behalf. As Michelle suggested in her reply, create a tech support track if you want to follow up with tech support on the fix. (reference VIPR-41146).