BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chaudharydeepak
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello friends,

Currently, I'm working on SAS Visual Investigator. As I had made all the relationships and child entities I want to know that how can I customize my out put network diagram like change in color, change relationship line width, color, include values between relationship lines and much more.

Find the attached file, I want to customize network diagram something like that.

Do the needful,

Regards;

Deepak Chaudhary.

2 REPLIES 2
susantrueman
SAS Employee

Hello Deepak, 

It is not currently possible to configure the default node colour, size, icon or line colour, weight, etc based on attributes of the data - this is a feature we are planning for the next release of SAS Visual Investigator.

Today, however, administrators can configure node decorators/annotations to be displayed based on data - the administration guide provides details on how to configure these (search for node annotation in the documentation for details).

End users can manually edit the node and link styles via the node properties and link properties tools panel in the network view - any changes made here are local to that specific network view and workspace. 

Thanks,

Susan

JeanDo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Deepak!

You can do it by seletecing  in the rigth tool pane (when you are in network view) to "Network properties"; you have several options to show node labels, link labels,...

You can also select "Node properties", and then selecting a node you can change the shape, the label, the size and the color of the node in your workspace. You can do multi-selection. Same thing for links, by selecting "Links properties". Be careful that these changes will only be applied in your workspace and won't be saved elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Jean-Dominique