BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sarojknayak
Calcite | Level 5

We are setting up workflow in SAS VI which interacts with SAS VA and and Fraud Management system through SAS Viya. We are exploring What are the possible automation functionalitie we can have in VI while interracting with SAS Viya/SAS VA.

3 REPLIES 3
Rory_MacKenzie
SAS Employee

Hi, 

There are various things that can be done - for example you can use our API's to create alerts, automate indexing of data, create objects, schedule running of flows etc. What would you like to achieve and I can try help give you a more specific answer.

Thanks

Rory

Sarojknayak
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you so much for response. VI will generate action items for an external team to perform. There will be instances where the same team can send back after hour request to run a specific workflow. Is there anyway this can be automated? If VI receives specific data Afterhours, then it should have the capabilities to run a specific workflow automatically.
Rory_MacKenzie
SAS Employee

Hi,

Yes I think this would be possible - depending on the specific use case and workflow would dictate how you would do it. I suggest having a look through the SAS Visual Investigator: Administration Guide, specifically the Workflow Administration section. In there there are options around service tasks and script tasks that could be useful for you. 

Thanks

Rory