BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I want to populate enrichment data into SAS VI so that i can use that enrichment data to show it into frontend along with Score, Actionable entity id, actionable entity name, queue id.

10 REPLIES 10
Rory_MacKenzie
SAS Employee

Hi, 

An example of how to load enrichment data via the svi-alerts API is documented in the admin guide. 

SAS Visual Investigator: Administration Guide -> Alert Management -> Alert Generation and Scenario Creation Considerations -> JSON Examples -> Enrichment. 

In the webhelp, if you search for "Enrichment" it's one of the top hits. 

Hope this helps,

Rory

SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Rory_MacKenzie,
Thanks for your reply.
I can see only sample json code is provided. My query is how that code be
inserted to enrichment field. Will it be manual or any procedure where we
can insert enrichment data on run time. It would be helpful if you detail
the process for it.
Rory_MacKenzie
SAS Employee

Hi,

How are you creating alerts? I'm assuming you have some sort of process or script, and are calling the alerts API to generate the alert? If so, please pass JSON in that format to the enrichment field.

Thanks,

Rory

SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Rory_MacKenzie,
Alert is generated by the scenario rule created in SAS VI Scenario
Administration. Based on the ruled defined alert is generated in SAS VI.
So, there ia no provision of enrichment data insertion in VI Scenario
Admin.
Rory_MacKenzie
SAS Employee

Ah ok. Yes unfortunately at the moment there is no way to provide enrichment data if you create the alerts via Scenario Administrator.

Rory

SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Rory_MacKenzie,
Is there any workaround for this?
MBergeron
SAS Employee

We have an epic in the backlog to provide enrichment via scenario admin.  Is it not scheduled for a release at this point.  Do you have a customer name you would like me to add to the feature request?

SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi MBergeron,
We are using SAS VI 10.5. And as per the requirements enrichment data use
is necessary. However i don't find any way to add it.
iakrim
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem where we spend hours integrating scenarions into Flows just to discover later that there is no way to enrich to the alert table via Scenario Administrator directly. 
Is there any way to do it now ? or should we wait for another release, if so when will it be ? 
I'm using the 10.6 version. 

Thanks

SandySKY
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Rory_MacKenzie, Could you please let me know any details about generating alerts through any process, script or API except VI scenario Admin.
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation