BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Team,

Can anyone please assist how to setup bulkloadutility for Global search in AML 6.3.

I tried to setup the solr which is successful and the global search icon has appeared on the UI application header. If anything I am searching over there it's giving the result.

Now, I wanted to setup the bulkloadutility feature for the same, but while running the .bat file it's throwing an error.

I was initially getting an error of saslogon, that is been eradicated by following the below sas note link.

https://support.sas.com/kb/61/206.html

But, still I am getting an error. I am attaching both env_bulkLoadUtility and bulkloadutility bat files what I have taken for my environment, also the snapshot of the command line error while triggering it.

BulkloadUtility.bat-:

@echo off

@rem The war file has the runtime libraries required to execute this utility.
if not exist "sas.solutions.casemgmt.war" goto NeedWar

@rem Extract the needed runtime library files.
if exist "WEB-INF/lib" goto skipExtractLib
"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181\bin\jar.exe" xf sas.solutions.casemgmt.war WEB-INF/lib
:skipExtractLib

@rem set the environment
call env_bulkLoadUtility.bat

@set BLU_PORT_COLON=:
@if "%BLU_PORT%"=="" set BLU_PORT_COLON=

@rem Execute the utility.
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221\bin\java.exe" ^
   -Dsearch.logon.url=https://%BLU_HOST%%BLU_PORT_COLON%%BLU_PORT%/SASLogon ^   
   -Dsearch.logon.username=%BLU_USERNAME% ^
   -Dsearch.logon.password=%BLU_PASSWORD% ^
   -Dsearch.index.service.url=https://%BLU_HOST%%BLU_PORT_COLON%%BLU_PORT%/SASEntCaseManagement/api/search ^
   -Dsearch.q.directory=%BLU_Q_DIRECTORY% ^
   -Dsearch.action.clean.q.directory=%BLU_ACTION_CLEAN_Q% ^
   -Dsearch.action.push.to.q=%BLU_ACTION_PUSH_TO_Q% ^
   -Dsearch.action.pop.from.q=%BLU_ACTION_POP_FROM_Q% ^
   -Dsearch.selected.document.types=%BLU_SELECTED_DOCUMENT_TYPES% ^
   -Dsearch.attachments.temp.directory=attachments_temp_directory ^
   -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.properties ^
   -classpath /WEB-INF/lib/* ^
    com.sas.fcs.search.bulkload.cli.App 

goto End

:NeedWar
echo File "sas.solutions.casemgmt.war" not found. This is required, please put a copy in this directory. 
goto End

:End
endlocal

env_bulkloadutility.bat:

@rem The host for /SASLogon service.
@set BLU_HOST=xxxxxxxxxxxx

@rem The port for /SASLogon service.  Leave blank if port value is not necessary.
@set BLU_PORT=443

@rem The user for /SASLogon service.
@set BLU_USERNAME=sasadm

@rem The password for /SASLogon service.
@set BLU_PASSWORD=xxxxxx
@rem Comma seperated list of document types to index.  For example, ECM-Cases,ECM-Parties,ECM-Incidents,ECM-Reports,Attachments  
@set BLU_SELECTED_DOCUMENT_TYPES=ECM-Cases,ECM-Parties,ECM-Incidents,ECM-Reports,Attachments

@rem The queue directory.  If using a cluster of bulk load utility processes, this needs to be a shared location.  For example, \\machine123\blu_q
@rem Ensure tight permissions are used for this location since sensitive data may be present. 
@set BLU_Q_DIRECTORY=E:\sasconfig\Lev1\SASApp\solr_queue

@rem Clear the queue directory. true|false 
@set BLU_ACTION_CLEAN_Q=true

@rem Will this process push data to the queue. true|false 
@set BLU_ACTION_PUSH_TO_Q=true

@rem Will this process pop data off the queue and index it to solr. true|false
@set BLU_ACTION_POP_FROM_Q=true

Please assist what exactly changes I need to do for running the Bulkload utility.

Thanks in advance. An immediate help or guidance will be really helpful and appreciated.bulkLoadUtility_command.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for following up with the track. Finally I had received an update from them.

We will take from here.

Thanks again and have a great day ahead.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ElizabethKyria
SAS Employee

Hi there

Can you please open another a tech support track to assist with your question.

Kind regards

Elizabeth

rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Elizabeth,

I have already opened the SAS Track for the same, but it's been 2 weeks I am following up with them, but not getting any answer.

So thought to ask in the community, extremely sorry if I have posted something wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Rajdeep

SAS_KennyE
SAS Employee

Hello Rajdeep,

This is Ken, and I manage the AML technical support team.  I apologize for delays on this request, however I can not find a previous track on this subject.  I feel that a track is the correct approach, so let's see if we can figure out what happened.  Can you message me with the original track number?

rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

The original track number regarding this issue is [SAS 7613027785]

Thanks in advance.

SAS_KennyE
SAS Employee
Thank you. I will reach out to the track owners and make them aware of your concern.

If at any time you need an update to a track, feel free to call SAS technical support directly and request an update.

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/services-policies.html

There are also steps to escalate a track if you feel that you are not receiving sufficient updates. We will provide an update to the track shortly. Again, I apologize for any delays.
rajdeep
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for following up with the track. Finally I had received an update from them.

We will take from here.

Thanks again and have a great day ahead.