BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
iakrim
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi, 
I was wondering if the administrator or the user can either Delete or bulk delete generated alerts in a Flow. 
VI considers Alerts as an external entity and we have a flow that wasn't supposed to run that generated by humain error a lot of alerts that are showing in the same strategy and queue as the others.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MBergeron
SAS Employee

You would have to find them all manually via the interface. I would suggest you open tech support ticket.  I believe they have some scripts they could share to roll back the alerts.   That would be the most accurate and expedient option I believe.

support@sas.com is the email and just add Visual Investigator in your subject along with what is below.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MBergeron
SAS Employee

You would have to find them all manually via the interface. I would suggest you open tech support ticket.  I believe they have some scripts they could share to roll back the alerts.   That would be the most accurate and expedient option I believe.

support@sas.com is the email and just add Visual Investigator in your subject along with what is below.

iakrim
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks. I got in touch with them and they sent me the scripts needed.