BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I have been a SAS admin of EBI/Grid environments for 7+ years now, but just recently have been pulled on to assist in administering a SAS Financial Crimes/AML environment.  I'm still learning a lot about this custom solution, the data model, all the macros/stored processes it uses, etc.  There have been various contractors involved in custom development over the past couple years, and I'm having to pick up the pieces and also differentiate between what is custom and what is standard.

We have a question from some users pointing out that the TIN of a Subject is showing up incorrectly in the data grid (on the Subjects tab of the Case), but shows up correctly under the Alert and Report that are associated with the case.

Does anyone know how the data grid for the Subjects tab of a Case is generated?  Is is a stored process, macro code or something else entirely?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

As you might have realized already ECM is a specialty skill-set. You're eventually better off to directly contact SAS TechSupport with ECM questions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

As you might have realized already ECM is a specialty skill-set. You're eventually better off to directly contact SAS TechSupport with ECM questions.

Timmy2383
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
You're right. I have contacted SAS Tech Support as well and they have already pointed out that I'm dealing with some custom fields (UDFs).

Thanks