BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LouisMarx
Calcite | Level 5

Hi there, 

I am fairly new to SAS and its components. My company requires an AML (Anti-Money Laundering) system to be installed, configured and supported. Can you please give an indication as to which products to be installed as well as the normal time it will take to incorporate such a system into an organisation?

These can just be ball-park estimates but what is really of value is which programmes to install in such a system.

Kind Regards

LM

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
You'll need to talk to SAS about which products will work for your system. It'll vary based on your needs and current infrastructure set up.

That being said, I *think* they can install a demo for you to try (talk to the sales team) and I would say 6 months to a year, depending on the scope and complexity of your systems to get it fully integrated. This assumes you're a larger enterprise that has servers and processes to follow when both acquiring and installing software. If you're closer to a start up, with less system to be integrate with, you can have it up and running it 2-3 months IMO. This isn't from experience with AML specifically but other SAS components. And of course this depends on the size of the team.