BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
afroditiz
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

We have been working on a new AML project, using AML 7.1.9 Version. We are in the process where customer is trying to map bank's core system transaction types with AML Shipped transaction types - the ones available in FSC_TRANSACTION_TYPE_DIM table.
Thing is that it is not quite clear to the customer based on the information available (primary/secondary_medium_desc, mechanism_desc) in transaction types table, what exact kind of transactions are being implied by each transaction code. Is there a descriptive document to provide to the customer in order to understand what transaction data should be provided?

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6
ElizabethKyria
SAS Employee

Hi there

Apologies for the delay in responding, I've been advised that you'd need to open a tech support track to assist with your question, see link here - https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/contact-sas.html#2f350546-5bf0-4b6e-8c04-11fa1bb1a29f

Kind regards 

Elizabeth Kyriacou 

afroditiz
Calcite | Level 5

Hi @ElizabethKyria 

thanks for the feedback. I already had a track with SAS TS but they proposed PSD instead...no luck so far. Any document/material you probably could share?

Thanks,

AZ

ElizabethKyria
SAS Employee

Hi there,

Can you please supply me with the track number?

Kind regards

Liz 

afroditiz
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Liz,

It's 7613176136. It is not explicitly written down in the track, cause in the meantime I had an offline discussion with local resources. 

Thanks,

A

ElizabethKyria
SAS Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for supplying the track number, it appears to be closed, however as you have further requests for help relating to the hotfix documentation, the track process is the best approach. You can reply to the current track you have and a new one will be opened. 

Hope this helps.

Regards

Liz 

afroditiz
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Liz,

thanks for clarifications so far. Regardless of hotfix documentation, what I am actually looking for is a documentation that further describes the ootb values (not columns) provided in transaction types of SAS AML Solution. So far I assume that there is no such document this is why I can't find it

Kind Regards,

A