BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cuevasj
Quartz | Level 8

I have a stored process that is called from a VA stored process container. I have several radio buttons and dropdowns all working fine, but when I try to call a file, it will not render. I tried calling a second stored process that only contains the link to the file, but that did not work either. The message I keep getting is that the file does not exist. However when I cut and paste that file in the web browser, it will render. 

I have tried using, what I thought would be the obvious answer:

%let stpname=/DCPS Departments/Quick Reports/Stored Processes/QR MS Scorecard sp;

%macro display_form;
data _NULL_;
file _webout;

put "<html>";
put " <head>";
put " <style media='screen' type='text/css'>";
put " .border {border-width: 1px; border-style: solid;}";

put "<INPUT TYPE='HIDDEN' NAME='_program' VALUE='&stpname'>";

---bunch of code here---

put " <input type='submit' value='Generate Excel File' class='generate_report' style='font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px'>";

stop;

run;

%mend;

%macro main;

---buch of code here---

%mend;

%main;

1 REPLY 1
AllanBowe
Barite | Level 11

if you are returning a file from a stored process, you need to set the MIME type, eg as follows:

/* now serve zip file to client */
  data _null_;
    rc = stpsrv_header('Content-type','application/zip');
    rc = stpsrv_header('Content-disposition',"attachment; filename=&table..zip");
  run;

/Allan
SAS Challenges - SASensei
MacroCore library for app developers
SAS networking events (BeLux, Germany, UK&I)

Data Workflows, Data Contracts, Data Lineage, Drag & drop excel EUCs to SAS 9 & Viya - Data Controller
DevOps and AppDev on SAS 9 / Viya / Base SAS - SASjs

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation