BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
abhi07
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to perform scoring using the score URL provided after we have published a model in SAS Viya.

Suppose I submit  a scoring request for a large file, is there a way to get the progress?

I am confused between  GET /executions/{executionId}/state    (comes under Score Execution)

and  GET /jobs/{jobId}/state   (Comes under compute)

What's the difference between an executionId and JobId??

1 REPLY 1
joeFurbee
Community Manager

Hi @abhi07,

If you used the score execution API to create the scoring request, you should receive a unique exeectionid in the response. That id would then be used in the GET /executions/{executionId}/state

The GET /jobs/{jobId}/state would be a more generic way of getting the state if the jobExecution API was used to kick off the score execution. This would require additional (and probably a more complex) API calls.

Thanks,

Joe

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XL, SAS Innovate 2024 Recap
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 10 a.m. ET | #SASBowl

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation