BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
theresesvenning
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I'm currently working through the programming course, and I have alot of program tabs open in the Studio. Do I have to keep them open or can I close them? Som prompt a message "do you want to save" when I try to close them while others do not. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
You do not have to keep them open, but you should save them and know how to find them again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
You do not have to keep them open, but you should save them and know how to find them again.
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

It's well worth saving them to use in the future. You can use the "Save as" button. Make sure you give them a meaningful name, and you can also organize them by creating and using directories.

Tom

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation