BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
thayna
Calcite | Level 5

I created a stored process using SAS Guide, and now I'm using it into a marketing campaign using SAS Customer Intelligence Studio. This campaigns selects customers and I would like to use this count into my stored process, as a variable. Is this possible? Can someone show me how?

1 REPLY 1
Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Use SAS Enterprise Guide to add a prompt to your project, and then add the prompt to the node.  Test the operation in Enterprise Guide and when you have it working, create a stored process from the node.  The prompt will then be available in your stored process.

A lot has been written about prompts; here is some documentation to get you started:

SAS Enterprise Guide 8.1: User's Guide > Working with Prompts > About Prompts
https://go.documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=egdoccdc&cdcVersion=8.1&docsetId=egug&docsetTarget=n1ufxermn...

Vince DelGobbo

SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation