BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Bendo404
Calcite | Level 5

Hello World !

I'm on SAS EG 7.1 and I tried to do the same thing than : https://support.sas.com/kb/42/983.html

I didn't found this part on SAS EG 7.1 ^^' 

Bendo404_1-1638354667669.png

Is it because i selected SASApp - Logical Workspace Server ?  

Someone can help me please ? ^^ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee
In the document link you sent , please take a look at this line.
#4. In the Execution Options window, fill in execution server and source file path. You must select the Logical Stored Process server as the execution server in order to use an input data source.

Please accept as solution , if this answers your question.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee
Unfortunately, i am unable to test this out as this example you sent was for an older EG session. So can only give you a few suggestions.
In link you sent the dialog box you are referring to is from an EG 4.3. When you create a stored process. Easiest way to proceed would be to create a stored process in your EG using the wizard. Once you get to i think its step 4 of the wizard you should be able to find this option, some of the look and feel may have changed but you should still be able to do this task.
Bendo404
Calcite | Level 5
Okay, thank you for your reply.
At the step 4, do you know what type should i choice ?
Is it a problem if i'm not on a Stored Process Server but on a Logical Workspace Server ? ^^'
CarmineVerrell
SAS Employee
In the document link you sent , please take a look at this line.
#4. In the Execution Options window, fill in execution server and source file path. You must select the Logical Stored Process server as the execution server in order to use an input data source.

Please accept as solution , if this answers your question.

Thanks

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation