BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chaudharydeepak
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello all;

I'm working in SAS Viya 3.4 as I want to know about that what is the process or procedure for making the auto updating of the incremental data for the particular reports in the SAS Viya.

My data is stored in My SQL. I'm daily loading data in my SQL but my report does not update daily automatically, I have to do it manually.

Please to needful;

Immediate reply appreciated.

Thanks & Regards;

Deepak.

1 REPLY 1
Eric_D
SAS Employee

Hey, 

I would personally look to making the refresh a 'Job' and then scheduling it using Environment Manger 

There is an older post by Gerry Nelson that discusses (and has a great video):

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Autoload-unload-import-of-data-via-scheduled-...

In terms of what is happening you are refreshing your SQL table, but CAS still has the older version of the table loaded. 

If say you know your refresh is completed at 5am, you could schedule the Job to refresh the table every day at 6am. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation