BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

I am viewing community messages with IE11 and where a user has posted a program in a code box, it will appear truncated after the first occurence of a right curly brace character.  Look at the SAS/IML message board for examples as curly braces occur quite often in IML code. Is there a way to fix the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Yes, there are a fair few problems when browsing this (and most websites) when using IE.  I believe they are working to fix these, but don't know when.  My suggestion - don't use IE, pick up one of the many other browsers which do work (you can have as many as you like installed) and use one of them.  For instance I have IE (for those apps which only work on IE), and Chrome for most others, although at home I use Firefox/Chrome.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There is a fix for this truncation problem in the works; I believe it will be in place later this week when our communities platform vendor updates this site to the latest release.  Stay tuned!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
IanWakeling
Barite | Level 11

Many thanks for your replies.  I have tried Chrome and there is no truncation, so that is a workaround if the problem is not fixed in the next release.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation