BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Can you spare 2 hours to learn about SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya, and the top 10 pitfalls that architects make? If you are in the Toronto area, you can join us live and hear Margaret Crevar speak on these topics. If you aren't local, you can join in via WebEx (its almost as good as being there!).

Block off 9:30-11:15am on Thursday, September 26. You won't regret it.

Register for either the live event or the WebEx today. I hope to see you there!

Architecture event.jpg

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I have attached the slides from last week's event. The recording is reserved for those who attended or registered for this event. If you missed this one, I hope you can future architect events.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

I have attached the slides from last week's event. The recording is reserved for those who attended or registered for this event. If you missed this one, I hope you can future architect events.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 1 in conversation