BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
rahulhmrc
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I am a SAS user working at HMRC and saw the banner on the SAS communities homepage (https://communities.sas.com/) which says "Unlimited digital learning for all HRMC employees" but isn't clickable.

How do I go about accessing this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Rahul, I'll have your account team get in touch with you on this.

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

First a hint for posting links on this (and most forums): Do not include any characters immediately after the end of the link not part of the actual address. Your closing ) makes that a link with an invalid URL.

Post with spaces at the end. Example:   (https://communities.sas.com/  ) if you must put something inside () or quotes or what have you.

Second: That may be a targeted message based on your user ID. I do not see that banner but do see a "Welcome Back" personalized message. So there may be something set up for your organization that most of us just cannot see.

If it is just a message it may mean there are other steps needed to find the actual content.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi Rahul, I'll have your account team get in touch with you on this.

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
I sent you a private message with your portal link.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation