BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
catkat96
Obsidian | Level 7

A while ago I made this topic  and now I see I got a reply, but whenever I open the topic (even on incognito mode or on the phone) I can't see anything... just the header with "topic options, bookmark, unsubscribe". Is this a known bug or something? Am I banned?

Can anyone seen the topic?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
I moved the topic to another board and moved it back. Equivalent of "jiggling the handle" I guess - it's visible now.
Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

Did you attempt to edit the original first post?

The behavior is almost like some inserted HTML code that opened and object without ending it an so cannot be displayed.

catkat96
Obsidian | Level 7

I can't, can't access the 3 buttons with the option. Here is what I see.

Capture1.JPG

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

So odd. I see from notifications that you edited the message a couple of times. It's possible one of those edits went wrong. It's not in our spam quarantine (first place I look). Still investigating.

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
I moved the topic to another board and moved it back. Equivalent of "jiggling the handle" I guess - it's visible now.
catkat96
Obsidian | Level 7
I was going to say it's the equivalent of turning it off and on again, but yours is better. Thank you!