BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Hello team,

Is there some kinda downtime or any other issues that is making SAS communities website refresh  too slow today? Honestly, it's taking ages. I have my yahoo email, school email, other windows open  and they seem to work fine. SAS  communities page does load, but way too slow:(

I have been experiencing this over the last 30 mins central time(Chicago). I am pretty certain my internet connections are fine. If I am the only one experiencing it, please ignore. 

Sorry for the bother, just a little frustrating 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Our community platform was updated to a new version -- a routine update that happens about every two months.  After an update, the system can seem a little slow as all of its components are reloaded, caches purged/refreshed, etc.

If it continues beyond today, let us know.

Chris

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
VDD
Ammonite | Level 13 VDD
Ammonite | Level 13

I have also experienced slow refreshing today.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Our community platform was updated to a new version -- a routine update that happens about every two months.  After an update, the system can seem a little slow as all of its components are reloaded, caches purged/refreshed, etc.

If it continues beyond today, let us know.

Chris

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

First off, sorry for the late response on my part. I wanted to see if such situation persisted but thankfully it's back to its best:)

Cheers!

@VDD   Thank you for chiming in. That helps

VDD
Ammonite | Level 13 VDD
Ammonite | Level 13

It is nice to know that we need to be patient at times.  Hard to do in this fast passed world.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation