BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ballardw
Super User

I noticed a couple of days ago that using @ to bring up a list of other posters in a thread is not bringing up the list.

I don't find any obvious settings in the user preferences that might affect this so I am asking if anyone has a clue on browser settings that might affect this behavior. I am using Internet Explorer on Windows 10. The IE update version is 11.0.101 if that makes a difference.

Our IT department makes changes to our machine settings but I have no clue as to which might be involved to investigate and/or make a use case for resetting if I need IT to change the behavior.

9 REPLIES 9
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

If you have access to a different browser, try it there. That could be useful diagnostic information ... is it your system, or is it your browser?

Also, reboot your computer.

--
Paige Miller
ballardw
Super User

@PaigeMiller wrote:

If you have access to a different browser, try it there. That could be useful diagnostic information ... is it your system, or is it your browser?

Also, reboot your computer.

Computer gets restarted every day as IT policy to "complete installation of updates".

Policy for work is use Internet Explorer. Getting others installed is problematic.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @ballardw,

We have tested it and can confirm there is an issue on IE. It works on Edge and Chrome. 

As of Wednesday, we have a new version of the platform so we suspect there's a bug. I've opened a ticket with the provider and will update you on what we hear.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.

Best,

Shelley 

ChrisBrooks
Ammonite | Level 13

I can confirm it also still works fine on Safari

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Lithium has confirmed this is a bug with IE. They are working to deploy a fix now. Will let you all know when it has been corrected. Thanks!

ccaulkins9
Pyrite | Level 9
Means: IE only is a bug because you've not given sufficient input to their (de)bugginng proces...
e-SAS regards,