BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @Kurt_Bremser.  I agree we need to make the path more prominent, and I was considering a spot in the Community menu too.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @Kurt_Bremser ,

Under the "Regional" header, there's a "SAS Global Forum" board in the drop-down list.

In the banner at the right side of that SGF page (I think the header = Useful Links), there's a link to the 2021-Proceedings.

Is that an answer to your question or were you looking for a direct link from the main menu??

Cheers,

Koen

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

I suggest a link in the "Community" dropdown for "Global Forum Proceedings", and a submenu in there for every year contained. After all, this (the communities) will be the future home of the proceedings.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Thanks for the suggestion @Kurt_Bremser.  I agree we need to make the path more prominent, and I was considering a spot in the Community menu too.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I've placed an item in the Community menu. Might adjust later, but at least it's easier to find for now!

ChrisHemedinger_0-1621960368882.png

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

We won't relocate all of the PDFs from prior conferences (they are nicely nestled on support.sas.com) but I can see us providing some more signposts for how to access/search those.

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hi @ChrisHemedinger , 

> but I can see us providing some more signposts for how to access/search those.

Yes, may be worthwhile to do in the future (when you have time). Proceedings are a great resource for many people (including me). Not everyone does know about: 

https://www.lexjansen.com/

or can find the proceedings easily on

https://support.sas.com/en/support-home.html

(I know about your communities article with helpful links which mentions both websites above) 

Have a nice day,

Koen

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation