BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Reeza_25000_posts_small.jpg

Only two and a half years ago we marveled at your 10,000-posts record@Reeza. Meanwhile, the SAS Support Communities can be proud of a few more members who have reached that milestone, but you keep setting the bar higher and higher.

I'd like to thank you and all the other leading experts in this forum for sharing so much knowledge, brilliant ideas and helpful advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Thanks Everyone! It's great to know that my efforts are appreciated!!!!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
kiranv_
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@Reeza is awesome in helping out

Reeza
Super User
lol. Thanks, not sure if that's a good thing or if it's time for an intervention!
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Congrats @Reeza. Do you ever feel the eyestrain or is it some kinda vitamins keep your eyes healthy?Let us know the trick and Thank you @FreelanceReinh for the letting us know. For some reason, I never paid attention to numbers to the left hand side of the page.

Just noticed you are 12 times ahead of me and I am thinking of retiring once I graduate already. lol

SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Awesome @Reeza, keep rocking. It might take years to break your records. lol

Thanks,
Suryakiran
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Congratulations, @Reeza! You continue to impress.

Thanks for all you do to support all community members. It is much appreciated!

Best,

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

In case you're wondering "At what rate do I need to post replies to reach such a milestone?", here is @Reeza's posting activity since late 2015.  I don't think I'm revealing too much here -- it's obvious that she worked hard to achieve this.

reeza.png

In addition to her own replies, Reeza often edits and recategorizes posts from new users to make them more clear and to get them in front of the proper experts.  She's truly a SUPER User!

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

In the English language, there is a phrase "please listen to reason".

In the SAS Communities, we use "Please listen to Reeza".

--
Paige Miller
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Epic! 

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Many (25,000) congrats... this is truly spectacular. Thanks @Reeza for all you do in the SAS community.

Cheers,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Congratulations, @Reeza, you trully deserve huge recognizion, at least, for all the help you provide. To all of us.

Your passion is a lighthouse for many of us. No intervention, for sure, but a big...

thank you very much for your great contribution, deeply appreciated!

Reeza
Super User

Thanks Everyone! It's great to know that my efforts are appreciated!!!!

Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16

Congratulations @Reeza, its an incredible achievement. You have set the highest pinnacle in sas communities.

Thanks,
Jag