BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@ChrisHemedinger 

It's been a symptom for a long time, but links to User Guideline, FAQs or How to Use have become Access Denied in Japan SAS Discussion.

Can you fix it?

2021-05-10_12h02_14.png->2021-05-10_12h01_54.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @japelin 

These articles were all created in an Employee-only area. I've moved them to the public SAS Japan blog so they are visible to everyone now.

Chris

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @japelin 

These articles were all created in an Employee-only area. I've moved them to the public SAS Japan blog so they are visible to everyone now.

Chris

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 16. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!
japelin
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Thank you for your support !

I was able to access it.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation