I am Jay and I am currently studying business management in Universidad de Chile (Chile). During this semester, we (me and our group) were given a project about you; SAS Analytics. The scope of this project is to propose a control model for your company, based on some research of your firm.
So, it would be very meaningful to us if you could answer the following questions about your business model.
(1) Who are your creating value to? Who are your main clients?
(2) What value are you giving away? What problem are you solving? What need are you satisfying? What kind of products do you offer to each of your clients?
(3) How do you get your clients? What channel do you use?
(4) What kind of relationship do you have with your clients?
(5) What are your main incomes?
(6) Which are your main resources?
(7) Which activities are the key of you business?
(8) Who are your main partners? Who are your main suppliers?
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.