BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
chirumalla
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

In DI studio Jobs development I need to populate one control table(For client view) having below info how can I get this info through status handling or need to write any post code advise me.

if code pls give me some sample code.

Job name

Library

Job start time

Job end time

No. Records before

No. Records after

Table name

Job return code

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pradeepalankar
Obsidian | Level 7

if you are using DI studio then these can be automatically collected by just enabling Status handling property of DI studio there is no need to write any manual code any where in the job.

job properties>status handling tab>new job condition > choose send job status

then provide output dataset where these results will be accumulated.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Some of the you could get through macro variables created automatically by DIS, such as rc, job name, start and end time.

Records before/after you probably need some PROC CONTENTS/SASHELP.VTABLE query.

I recommend that you carefully examine the code generated by DI Studio, and then try to a programming effort. Please get back if you any specific problem arises.

Data never sleeps
pradeepalankar
Obsidian | Level 7

if you are using DI studio then these can be automatically collected by just enabling Status handling property of DI studio there is no need to write any manual code any where in the job.

job properties>status handling tab>new job condition > choose send job status

then provide output dataset where these results will be accumulated.

chirumalla
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your answer, as you suggested I given job level but the client asking flow level statistics in one table. LSF is capable to produce flow statics if pls advise me. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation