BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
GKJohn
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, I have the warning "your system is schedule to expire" and the message to "contact your SAS installation representative" to obtain SID file.  I looked t community and saw similar messages, but none of them helped me.  I am NOT IT savvy at all, so, while I am good at programming, can somebody please spoon feed me what I need to?  Thanks very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Basically, it means that your company or university has to pay SAS actual cash to extend the license. You need to find the right person at your company or your university to authorize such a payment (although they most likely know about it already, that's their job).

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Basically, it means that your company or university has to pay SAS actual cash to extend the license. You need to find the right person at your company or your university to authorize such a payment (although they most likely know about it already, that's their job).

--
Paige Miller
GKJohn
Fluorite | Level 6

thanks very much

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation