BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jbond007
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi SAS Communities,

I'm new to sas viya, need help on sas rabbitmq beam.smp, why this getting too much resource in cpu/mem? What does it do? What triggers this aside this one is the sas viya rabbitmq service itself.
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I think beam.smp is the name of the rabbitmq process, so its parent processes are the ones that stage the environment for beam.smp.

If you are having a issue with rabbit consuming too many resources you may wish to engage technical support.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I think beam.smp is the name of the rabbitmq process, so its parent processes are the ones that stage the environment for beam.smp.

If you are having a issue with rabbit consuming too many resources you may wish to engage technical support.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation