BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

One of the flow is waiting state always so we have killed 657895 ,65457 and exited flow  659126 flow instances but the jobs inside the flow are still in waiting(see the screenshot)  state so I have deleted the flow instance files  (657895.dat,65457.dat and 659126.dat) from the server .

even after deleting them . I can see them in the flow manager and new flow instance is not triggering again due to jobs in waiting state. do I need restart any daemons? 

sathya66_3-1690540355488.png

sathya66_0-1690539849140.png

we tried to mark them as complete to trigger the new flow instance  but we are getting below ERROR . what do we have to do in this situation?

sathya66_2-1690540322547.png

when I grep for the lsf ( ps -ef |grep -i lsf) , no jobs/flow is in running state as they are in waiting state. how can we see the waiting jobs/flows and kill/delete/mark them as complete. 

Thanks,

SS

1 REPLY 1
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
I might try restarting process manager to see if that clears it up, and check the process manager logs for any failures. If that doesn't do it, you might want to engage technical support to identify which objects need to be removed.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation