BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
blueroad
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello.

I'm trying to start Platform FlowManager from an X-Window login to Linux server using MobaXterm.

My Platform install is the default  - flowmanager is under /sas/platform/pm/9.1/bin

js.conf is under /sas/platform/pm/conf/js.conf

The userid has the platform.lsf "sourced"

Flowmanager only cries out

/etc/js.conf does not exist.  Abort

Is there a way to send an option into flowmanger to tell it where my js.conf is ?

/etc is not writeable by me.

Thanks for reading !

Go Red Bulls !

Bob B, sasadm, Somerset NJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Bob,

Have you sourced the Platform LSF profile scripts?  I have the following added to my profile so I don't have to do it manually when I login:

. /opt/sas94m3/pss/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /opt/sas94m3/pss/pm/conf/profile.js

From your post my guess would be that they're in the following locations for you:

. /sas/platform/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /sas/platform/pm/conf/profile.js

Cheers

Paul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaulHomes
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hi Bob,

Have you sourced the Platform LSF profile scripts?  I have the following added to my profile so I don't have to do it manually when I login:

. /opt/sas94m3/pss/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /opt/sas94m3/pss/pm/conf/profile.js

From your post my guess would be that they're in the following locations for you:

. /sas/platform/lsf/conf/profile.lsf
. /sas/platform/pm/conf/profile.js

Cheers

Paul

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation