BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Venky_SASfellow
Calcite | Level 5

Hello there,

I got stuck here with the below situation.

Quick Context - I am working on some excel based UI using VB script which connect to SAS(PC SAS) to execute all my data prep and other analysis codes. Some part of the code will export the results into CSV. Later, I will take those results and show in my UI.

Now, I got to move all my SAS codes into SAS Studio. Otherwords, I got to connect SAS studio from excel.

I am sure some body would have figured out this. Would really appreciate any help which could help me to overcome this.

Please keep posted your thoughts & suggestions.

Thank you,

Venky

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

SAS Studio is an interface that connects to a server. Getting your server to connect to your process is going to be interesting.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
If you still want Excel to be the interface for driving your data prep, SAS Add-in for MS Office is probably the easiest way to go.
Data never sleeps

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation