BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sriram
Obsidian | Level 7

I am finding these following error with SAS Pooled workspace server consistently with its logs.

:sassrv - ERROR: Failed to retrieve login credential from the authentication domain.

:sassrv - ERROR: Failed to retrieve login credential from the authentication domain.

:sassrv - ERROR: User does not have appropriate authorization level for library ANDRO.

Could abyone let me know what these error conveys.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sriram

4 REPLIES 4
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

sassrv needs to be defined in the non-SAS (operating system) authentication environment.

Are you able to log in to the server with the sassrv account?

sriram
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes , i am able to login to Unix boxes with sassrv , but directly . I tried logging in using sudo.

Could you pls let me know how can we define sasrv in the non-SAS (OS) authentication environment.

Thanks

Sriram

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

By logging on to the system with the sassrv account you have verified that it is defined and works.

The definition in the metadata is done in the group "SAS General Servers"(via User Manager plugin). Look if that is defined and has the (correct) account information for sassrv.

jakarman
Barite | Level 11

It could be that sassrv is correct.
When the running code in asking for some external connection you can define that using an authdomain.
That authdomain is an entry for the logged in user. As a pooled workspace server is shared I expect that the sassrv needs to be able to access that one.

Possible needing an other external keys for that (uniqueness requirement).  

---->-- ja karman --<-----

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation