BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kushalkmr714
Fluorite | Level 6

I would like to know if there is a command line or command line utility to remove job flows from Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console. I have tried jremove and found that it only removes the flow defination from process manager but not the flow from SMC.Please suggest.

4 REPLIES 4
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Have you tried just deleting it in SMC? If you have already removed the job flow from Platform Process Manager, then only the metadata definition of the job is left.

Kushalkmr714
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi SASKiwi,

Thanks for your reply. 

Like you said, the jremove command will remove the flow from PPM but doesn't remove the flow from SMC(metadata definition). I would like to know if there is a way to use any command line to remove the metadata definition?

Regards,

R Kushal Kumar

gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
The command to delete an object from metadata is documented here:

Batch Tools for Metadata Management: Delete Objects (sas-delete-objects)
https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/bicdc/9.4/bisag/p0zqp8fmgs4o0kn1tt7j8ho829fv.htm
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@Kushalkmr714 - I'm just curious to know why you prefer a command-line solution like @gwootton 's rather then simply just deleting inside SAS Management Console? IMO the SMC delete is more efficient.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation