BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gyshen
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,All

When I restart my jboss application server ,i try to start em(both client and jws).It keep in the stauts like "Loading.Searching SAS Environment"   or "waiting http://myserver:8080/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS/Status..."

I sure the "http://myserver:8080" works.And the JBOSS worked well before restarting.

does anyone have this situation or know how to fix it ?

my os version:win server 2008 r2. SAS version:9.3 TS1M1.JBOSS version:4.2.3.GA.

Thanks for answering and sorry about bad language.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gyshen
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for your answer.

I check the log before,and the server.log with 0KB . And after 2 hours ,the status "Loading" end,I got the log information.

I checked  the log , and found it was because the Framework Server failed started.

Now ,I am trying to find why the Framework Server failed.

[update]

OK,I found that reason why the Framework Server failed started.I had renewal my sid file and update the sid file in metadata server.

but it seem update failed cause framework server log said "license checkout failed"

[final update]

jboss work!

I think i find the reason.

Today i renewal my em server without the Framework Server started. So although i "update the sid file in metadata server"  using  SAS Deployment Manager,it did not take effect.

After redo the renewal and update sid,the proble solved.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SandorSzalma
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

what you can see in the logfiles from jboss?

.../jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/SASServer1/log/

Regards,

gyshen
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for your answer.

I check the log before,and the server.log with 0KB . And after 2 hours ,the status "Loading" end,I got the log information.

I checked  the log , and found it was because the Framework Server failed started.

Now ,I am trying to find why the Framework Server failed.

[update]

OK,I found that reason why the Framework Server failed started.I had renewal my sid file and update the sid file in metadata server.

but it seem update failed cause framework server log said "license checkout failed"

[final update]

jboss work!

I think i find the reason.

Today i renewal my em server without the Framework Server started. So although i "update the sid file in metadata server"  using  SAS Deployment Manager,it did not take effect.

After redo the renewal and update sid,the proble solved.

Regards.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation