BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jei
Quartz | Level 8 jei
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I am configuring  SAS/ACCESS 9.4 Interface to R/3 following the instructions from the document on the link, http://support.sas.com/documentation/installcenter/en/ikr3cg/66652/PDF/default/config.pdf

My SAS environment is on WIndows Server 2012 R2 and I am already on page 25 of the instruction manual which is Installing the RFC Server. However, I cannot find the ntsasrfc.exe file. Please refer to the instruction below where I was stucked.

2. Download the file ntsasrfc.exe from the machine where SAS/ACCESS Interface to R/3 software is installed. Save it in the installation directory on the Windows machine. The file is installed as a UNIX file system component and is located at /usr/lpp/SAS/SAS_9.4/USER.PRE.FIX/dbi.

3. Double-click the self-extracting ntsasrfc.exe file to extract the files into the installation directory.

Can someone help me where I can find the ntsasrfc.exe file and where I can download it?

Many Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
sandykota
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

As per the documentation, if SAS is installed on Windows Server, you can locate ntsasrfc.exe in \SASHome\SASFoundation\9.3\access\sasmisc directory.

Regards,

SK

jei
Quartz | Level 8 jei
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @sandykota,

As I checked the path C:\sas94\sashome\SASFoundation\9.4\access\sasmisc. There's no  ntsasrfc.exe. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation