BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
upadhi
Quartz | Level 8

When scheduled SAS jobs run, which SAS logs are updated.

The requirement is we want to scan and understand the CPU time and real time, and tables written by SAS code. and hence would need the SAS logs. my jobs are scheduled.

Which logs would be updated from where i can get above info.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Scheduled jobs are run by the Batch Server whose log files are found in <SAS-Configuration-Directory>/Levn/<context>/BatchServer/Logs.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Scheduled jobs are run by the Batch Server whose log files are found in <SAS-Configuration-Directory>/Levn/<context>/BatchServer/Logs.
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Normally a SAS log is created for each SAS job.

What release are you on?

Are you using DI Studio?.

If you have Environment Manager in your deployment you can configure your jobs to collect statistics which then can be presented in EM. 

Data never sleeps
upadhi
Quartz | Level 8

I am using SAS 9.4 M5 version.

There is a variety of SAS artifacts scheduled- E-miner projects, DI jobs, SAS files etc.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation