BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jagamohan456
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Team,

Good Afternoon,

Many of our coustomers having various SAS products from diffreent verticals deployed on premises infrastructure and now looking to move to Cloud nfrastructure. So, was looking one of the documents in SAS Tech Support site https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/Implementing-SAS9-4-Software-Cloud-Infrastructures.pdf to get some help but, as it is saying there any many products can be deployed but not all and there are many products which need an extra configuration to be done in order to get successfully deployed in Cloud Infrastructure.

So, my query is what are the prodcuts (product name not product vertical name) can be deployed in Cloud infrastructure w/o any extra configurations and what are the products can be deployed with an extra configurations.

Will be looking forward for your answer and quick help is much appriciated.

Thanks,

Jagamohan  

2 REPLIES 2
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Jagamohan456,

could you please make a list ofr us of the SAS software components and tiers you would like to have deployed on the Cloud?

I would say that would be a great start, and we can take it from there.

In the meantime, I would also recommend you to contact your SAS Technical Support or SAS representative, they will be able to provide you the best and official answers.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

As @JuanS_OCS has mentioned, contact Tech Support and run through it with them.  Its likely you would need to go through consultancy, i.e. budget for a project in each instance as cloud tech differs - would you use SAS infrastructure, or someone elses.  Whats to run, is it just SAS or other apps, connections etc.  The list goes one.  As such this Q&A board is not really the place to discuss this.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation