BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I have question about SAS Stored Process. 

1. Going to SAS Stored Process link "https://<myserver>/SASStoredProcess/do", we normally see the Welcome page for the SAS® Stored Process Web Application.

2. Then, Clicking on “List Available Stored Processes and Reports” , normally It should displays the following screen in which we can navigate through metadata folders to find any Stored Processes and Reports we have access to. 

kumarsandip975_4-1717286230401.png

3. But, In our case(for all SAS user on our environment), Clicking on “List Available Stored Processes and Reports” metadata folders is coming very weird as attached below screenshot. All the list are merged each other.  Note: We have noticed now, I guess it was like this during installation time itself. 

kumarsandip975_1-1717285696656.png

4. We found one workaround to fix it, going though inspect as attached below screenshot. But when we refresh the page, it gets again again merged and we have to go through inspect. 

kumarsandip975_2-1717285832789.png

5. Could you please suggest , the permanent fix on this, any configuration changes, may be some html/css file on server but I am not sure. 

3 REPLIES 3
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @Kurt_Bremser We all are only using Microsoft edge, as this moment we dont have any other browser apart from MS Edge due to organization rules. 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16
Hi,
What I see there is that your JavaScript or CSS has been tampered with. The origin can be multiple reasons, like:
- someone added some, creating a conflict
- someone modified them, creating the conflict
- the browser is translating, which can influence and generate conflicts
- the browser has a module that is influencing
- there is a reverse proxy or there is a modification in SAS Web Browser (Apache) that might rewrite or not grant access to some file
- there are permissions set at the OS level that is not granting permissions to some file
- a rebuild/redeploy process tampered some JS or CSS
- we cannot leave aside the chance this might be caused by a bug, but I did not hear anything of it in SAS, so chances are low

The best way to see if there are js calls or CSS labels in conflict is to use the Web Dev tools as you show in one if your screenshots. Those should be able to show quickly any conflict.

If you cannot find out or resolve in your own, I’d like to encourage you to reach out to the colleagues at SAS Technical Support to give it a look together with you.

Best regards,
Juan

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation