BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
eddieleung305
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear community,

May I know if your Viya4 runs on Azure and uses SCIM as identity management?

If it is your configuration, would you please share with me how you run sas-viya cli to login the system by running command:

sas-viya auth login

I encountered an error "Login failed. Bad userid or password."  after entering my AzureAD account and password. 

Please feel free to share your experience here. Thank you.

Eddie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ

When using SSO you would not provide a user Id and password using sas-viya auth login, instead use sas-viya auth loginCode, which will give you a URL to access via SSO to get a code you can use to log in to the CLI.

--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ

When using SSO you would not provide a user Id and password using sas-viya auth login, instead use sas-viya auth loginCode, which will give you a URL to access via SSO to get a code you can use to log in to the CLI.

--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation