BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jblack38
Obsidian | Level 7

Every time we pass a DST date, all of my Viya jobs and report distributions run either an hour earlier or later.  For example, one of the jobs is scheduled to run at 5:15 am.  When you look at the schedule, it says 5:15 am.  Yet since we went off daylight saving time, it has been running at 4:15.  The only way I've found to correct this is to delete and re-create the schedule (for jobs and report distributions).

Is there some setting inside of Viya somewhere that I can use so that jobs and distributions always run at the time they are scheduled?

Thanks!

Jerry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Sounds like you are running into this:

Problem Note 65117: The change to daylight saving time affects the start times of scheduled jobs for SAS® Viya®
https://support.sas.com/kb/65/117.html
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gwootton
SAS Super FREQ
Sounds like you are running into this:

Problem Note 65117: The change to daylight saving time affects the start times of scheduled jobs for SAS® Viya®
https://support.sas.com/kb/65/117.html
--
Greg Wootton | Principal Systems Technical Support Engineer
jblack38
Obsidian | Level 7
Yep, that sounds like our problem.
I'll forward this article to our SAS Administrator.
Thanks Greg!

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

Get Started with SAS Information Catalog in SAS Viya

SAS technical trainer Erin Winters shows you how to explore assets, create new data discovery agents, schedule data discovery agents, and much more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation