BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JLMeadows
Calcite | Level 5

Does anyone have a user account policy / procedures that they have written for creating / managing / auditing user accounts for the VA Analytics software that they are willing to share?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @JLMeadows,

this post is a duplicate of the one you created on the Visual Analytics community. Whilest I agree that this is a better place, it is better for the communities of users to not have duplicate Copy&Paste topics.

Let me quote myself from the the previous thread:

"could you please provide us with a bit more detailed description of your question? To me, it is not very clear if the question is more technical or functional, and it seems quite general, covering several topics.

At first sight, the questions seems to me more related to the User administration on the SAS Platform, not really specific to SAS Visual Analytics. Therefore, you could get better audience on the Administrators Community.

Please let us know the purpose of your question and we will be able to give you better support." 

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Juan

JLMeadows
Calcite | Level 5

I posted in thed new area that you suggested.  I am asking if someone has created a policy or procedure that they are willing to share on creating / editing / auditing user accounts.  I'm sorry if this is not clear.  Most IT shops will have policies and procedures to ensure the security of their solutions.  I am asking if someone would share any local policies / procedures for the SAS user accounts.

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager
I have duplicated the thread in the Visual Analytics community, as this community seems to be the best spot for this question.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
JLMeadows
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you.  I greatly appreciate any help I can get in this. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation