BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Hi All.

Has anyone had any experiences upgrading BIDashboard4.3_m1 to 4.3_m2?

Tried doing this over the weekend, and had an error when it tried to update a bidashboard4.2 file (interesting as running 4.3)

image.gif

Now my issue is, that Tech support couldn't help me over the phone, so I selected No - so the installation stopped... How do I start it again?

Barry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks to the Tech Support team in OZ, I have now sorted this out... It turns out there was a usage note for this very problem, pity the original Tech support person in US didn't find this as it would have been a lot easier to fix during the install/update rather than restoring and re-updating... :smileyshocked: - And the fact I couldn't find it also is a little embarrassing :smileyblush:

So FYI

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/658.html

Barry

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
twocanbazza
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks to the Tech Support team in OZ, I have now sorted this out... It turns out there was a usage note for this very problem, pity the original Tech support person in US didn't find this as it would have been a lot easier to fix during the install/update rather than restoring and re-updating... :smileyshocked: - And the fact I couldn't find it also is a little embarrassing :smileyblush:

So FYI

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/658.html

Barry

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation