BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ololade
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to update the account_transaction header with a new prep data set.

When I click the sync prep data set, I get this error displayed on the UI

Error 1

Error: Error reading data set info.
 rest/datasets/ ACCOUNT_TRANSACTIONS: 400: Bad Request

Error 2   

Error reading data set information: ACCOUNT_TRANSACTIONS

When i check the compliance solution log, it shows the error below

Error reading data set info.

com.sas.svcs.workspace.client.GeneralServiceExceptionHolder: File WORK.ELEMENTS.DATA does not exist

The user that is logged on to the UI has been added to the General Servers Group and the SAS services has been restarted, yet the error remains.

What am i missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Ololade,

I see this question you posted and nobody answered. Perhaps you could provide us with some additional information about your deployment, what solution or application is giving you the error, share the full log, etc...? 

In case you cannot share some details because they are confidential, the best way is to share with SAS Technical Support, in a support ticket.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community_Guide
SAS Moderator

Hello @Ololade,

Your question requires more details before experts can help. Can you revise your question to include more information? 

Review this checklist:

• Specify a meaningful subject line for your topic.  Avoid generic subjects like "need help," "SAS query," or "urgent."
  • When appropriate, provide sample data in text or DATA step format.  See this article for one method you can use.
  • If you're encountering an error in SAS, include the SAS log or a screenshot of the error condition. Use the Photos button to include the image in your message.
    use_buttons.png
  • It also helps to include an example (table or picture) of the result that you're trying to achieve.

To edit your original message, select the "blue gear" icon at the top of the message and select Edit Message.  From there you can adjust the title and add more details to the body of the message.  Or, simply reply to this message with any additional information you can supply.

edit_post.png

SAS experts are eager to help -- help them by providing as much detail as you can.

This prewritten response was triggered for you by fellow SAS Support Communities member @JuanS_OCS

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @Ololade,

I see this question you posted and nobody answered. Perhaps you could provide us with some additional information about your deployment, what solution or application is giving you the error, share the full log, etc...? 

In case you cannot share some details because they are confidential, the best way is to share with SAS Technical Support, in a support ticket.

Ololade
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Juan.

I eventually did open a case with support and it turns out that the authdomain credentials was not properly defined.

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation